- 48 jumbo peeled deveined shrimp
- 1 bottle beer (recommended: Budweiser)
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 tbs freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, divided
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook until slightly undercooked. Quickly place shrimp in ice water and drain. Set aside.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Deglaze pot with beer and add shrimp. Bring to a simmer over medium low heat.
- Once beer simmers, lower heat to low and cook 5 minutes. Stir in butter 1 tbs at a time and serve warm.