- Stir together crushed wafers and butter.
- Press mixture evenly over the bottom and 1¾ inch up sides of 9 inch springform pan.
- In large bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, chocolate, flour and vanilla until well mixed.
- Add eggs all at once. Beat with electric mixer on low speed until just mixed. Do not overbeat.
- Stir in milk.
- Pour filling into crust.
- Bake in 350°F (175°C) oven about 50 minutes or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken.
- Cool on wire rack 5-10 minutes.
- Loosen sides of cheesecake from pan. Cool 30 minutes.
- Remove sides of pan. Cover and chill for 4-24 hours.
- Pipe melted vanilla flavored pieces decoratively atop cheesecake.