|Yield||12 egg halves|
Serve these deviled eggs for any occasion, whether it be a wedding feast, a picnic in the park, or for lunch or dinner!
- Place eggs in enough cold water to cover completely, and bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to a lower medium boil, and cook for 12 minutes.
- Drain eggs, and promptly chill eggs in cold water so they stop cooking.
- Remove shells from eggs, and halve lengthwise with a knife.
- Carefully extract the yolks without breaking the whites, and place the yolks in a bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork, and mix in remaining ingredients.
- Very carefully spoon the mixture back into the egg white halves.
- Garnish with a light sprinkling of paprika.