Items Needed: (for 12 Deviled Eggs)
- 6 hard boiled Eggs (large)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard (honey mustard is great!). I ❤️ Coleman’s English Mustard (spicy)
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- paprika (optional)
- To boil eggs, place eggs in enough cold water to cover completely, bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to a lower MEDIUM BOIL and cook an additional 12 minutes.
- Promptly chill eggs so yolks stay bright yellow.
- Remove shells from eggs, and halve lengthwise with a knife.
- Carefully remove the yolks, and place in a medium bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork, and add remaining ingredients.
- Very carefully spoon mixture back into the egg white halves. Garnish with a light sprinkling of paprika (optional).
Follow the procedure for Hard Boiled Eggs. Allow the eggs to cool, then cut them in halves, so that half the yolk is in each half. Carefully remove the yolks, add the mayonnaise(about one spoonful per three medium eggs)and mash them together with a fork, folding the yolks and mayonnaise together until evenly mixed. Use more mayonnaise for a richer, smoother texture. Add about half a spoon of mustard or more or less to taste. Scoop the mixture into the empty egg whites until each is equally filled. Sprinkle a little dried paprika on the yolk of each re-filled egg. Keep covered and refrigerated until ready to consume. Enjoy!