|Cookies & Milk|
Cookies & Milk is a common snack in Canada, especially Ontario. Many versions are made, varying from the most basic, simply dipping a cookie in milk, to our recipe for one of the more complicated and messy versions.
- Cookies - preferably chocolate chip, but others can be used
- Milk - any will do
- A glass - diameter must be equal to or larger than that of the cookie
- Drop the cookies into the glass, filling it up to roughly 3/4 of the glass. You can fill it more if you desire, but usually about 4 - 6 cookies is good.
- Fill the cookie-filled glass with milk until the milk covers the top cookie.
- Wait a couple of minutes for the cookies to absorb the milk and become soft. You can decide how soft you want them
- Drink milk and cookies from glass.
- Use chocolate milk for a more chocolatey taste
- Use oatmeal cookies if you want a healthier snack
- For those who suffer from a lactose intolerance or other milk allergy, soy milk can be used as an alternative, less strong option.