|Chocolate Chip Cookies (Vegan)|
|Time||10-11 minutes or until brown.|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cream shortening, margarine, and sugar together in a mixer.
- Add banana to the sugar and butter mixture.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together. Slowly add to the wet mixture.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Roll small portions into balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-11 minutes, or until slightly browned.
Yields about three dozen.
Notes, Tips, and VariationsEdit
- Nuts and/or dried fruit can be substituted for the chocolate chips to yield cookies of many delicious varieties.