Chicken Parisian is a slow-cooker recipe containing chicken, rice, wine, and cream of mushroom soup. Prepare this before lunch starts to have it in time for supper.
- Mix the wine and cream of mushroom soup together in a slow-cooker. If you added too much wine, sprinkle in some flour to keep the sauce from losing viscosity.
- Take the chicken cuts, strip off the fat, and rinse well. Immerse the chicken in the sauce mixture in the slow-cooker. Be sure to fully submerge the chicken.
- Mix in sour cream, put the lid on, and set the slow-cooker to cook for 8 hours on low heat.
- Serve the finished chicken with the steamed rice.
Notes, tips, and variations Edit
- If storing for leftovers, be sure to refrigerate the sauce and rice in separate containers.