- 2 packages graham crackers, crushed to fine crumbs
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- ¾ cup melted margarine
- 1 large package of cream cheese
- 1½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 packages whipped cream or Dream Whip (frozen non-dairy topping)
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted margarine. Press this mixture into a large pyrex pie dish to make a crust.
- Bake crust for 8 minutes at 325°F (160°C). Let cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together.
- Prepare the whipped topping according to directions (if necessary).
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Place this mixture into the cooled crust, and smooth the top.
- Top with cherry pie filling.