Cookbook:Cappelletti Pasta Soup (Cappelletti in Brodo)
|Cappelletti Pasta Soup (Cappelletti in Brodo)|
Cappeletti in Brodo is a very simple and very delicious Italian pasta soup, made with Cappeletti (small meat or vegetable filled) ravioli. It's delicious on a cold day, getting in from a long day at work, and without much time to devote to preparing a tasty meal. Best served with some home made garlic bread and a healthy salad.
- Bring the water to a rolling boil, add the stock cubes, and let them dissolve.
- Add the Cappelletti pasta, and cook according to the instructions on the packet.
- Add the cream and the parsley about 2 minutes before the end of the cooking. Turn down the heat.
- Add the slug of sherry just before serving. If serving to children, the sherry can be added to the grown-up's plate after serving!
- Let stand for a few minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with grated Parmesan cheese. Further serving suggestion might include a green salad, or a cold bean salad.