Cookbook:Campfire Banana Boat
Campfire Banana Boat is a very easy and popular camping dessert. It requires no dishes—you eat it straight from the peel!
Makes 1 serving:
- Peel back a 1 ½ inch (4cm) wide strip of peel from the inside curve of the banana, leaving one end attached to the banana.
- Cut out and remove a wedge-shaped cavity from the length of the banana.
- Fill cavity with mini-marshmallows and chocolate chips
- Replace peel and wrap well in heavy duty foil.
- Place on coals for about 5 minutes.
- Open carefully and eat with a spoon right from the banana peel.