Cookbook:Banana Bread II
|Banana Bread II|
An alternative version of this recipe can be found here.
1/2 cup melted butter 113.5 60.53% 1 cup sugar 200 106.67% 2 eggs 100 53.33% 1 tsp vanilla extract 4.2 2.24% 1 1/2 cups flour 187.5 100.00% 1 tsp baking soda 4.6 2.45% 1/2 tsp salt 3 1.60% 4 oz sour cream 113.4 60.48% 2 sliced bananas (ripe) 162-304 86.4-162.13% Optionally add: 1/2 cup chopped walnut 58.5 31.20% 1 tsp ground cinnamon 2.6 1.39% Formula 949.3-1091.3 506.29-582.03%
- preheat oven to 350F (~175C)
- grease 9x5" (23x13 cm) bread pan (optionally mix some sugar with a little cinnamon and spread over buttered surface of pan)
- beat eggs
- mix melted butter and sugar in a large bowl (alternatively, cream butter)
- stir in eggs and vanilla
- combine flour, baking soda, salt (and cinnamon); add to mixture
- add in sour cream, sliced bananas, walnuts
- pour mixture into pan (optionally use a spatula to even out the top)
- bake for ~1hr, let cool, enjoy!
- Weight conversions from USDA National Nutrient Database. Original recipe text and ingredient order preserved. Volumetric column is not entirely volumetric, sour cream is given in weight units. Banana range is extra small to extra large.