Cookbook:Banana Bread II
|Banana Bread II|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Bread
An alternative version of this recipe can be found here.
|Ingredient||Count||Volume||Weight||Baker's % (optional)|
|Melted butter||½ cup||113 g||60.5%|
|Sugar||1 cup||200 g||106.6%|
|Eggs||2 ea.||100 g||53.3%|
|Vanilla extract||1 tsp||4.2 g||2.24%|
|Flour||1 ½ cups||187 g||100%|
|Baking soda||1 tsp||4.6 g||2.45%|
|Salt||½ tsp||3 g||1.60%|
|Sour cream||113 g (4 oz)||60.5%|
|Sliced bananas (ripe)||2 ea.||162–304 g||86–162%|
|Chopped walnuts (optional)||½ cup||58.5 g||31.2%|
|Ground cinnamon (optional)||1 tsp||2.6 g||1.39%|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (~175°C)
- Grease 9x5-inch (23x13 cm) loaf pan (optionally mix some sugar with a little cinnamon and spread over buttered surface of pan).
- Beat eggs.
- Mix melted butter and sugar in a large bowl (alternatively, cream the butter).
- Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; add to mixture.
- Add sour cream, sliced bananas, and walnuts.
- Pour mixture into pan, optionally using a spatula to even out the top.
- Bake for about 1 hour, let cool, and enjoy!
- ↑ Weight conversions from USDA National Nutrient Database. Original recipe text and ingredient order preserved. Volumetric column is not entirely volumetric, sour cream is given in weight units. Banana range is extra small to extra large.