Cookbook:Baked Chicken Breasts
This is a really easy chicken recipe for those people that don't have much experience in the kitchen.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Finely grated lemon zest
- Brush both sides of chicken with olive oil. Sprinkle both sides liberally with kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, and finely grated lemon zest.
- Place chicken on a 13x9 baking pan. Insert a probe thermometer into one of the chicken breasts and bake in the center of a 400 degree F oven until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove to a plate and let rest 5 minutes. Serve warm.