Cookbook:Backyard BBQ Chicken
BBQ Chicken is always a barbecue favorite.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts and chicken drumsticks
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups tomato paste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Combine dry ingredients and rub onto chicken.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Combine liquid ingredients and bring to a boil until reduced by 1/3.
- Place on medium grill, and turn often, brushing with sauce when turned until interior temperature reaches 165 °F (74 °C).
- Let rest for 10 minutes; serve.