Cookbook:Atropellado de Coco (Coconut and Sweet Potato Dessert)
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
Atropellado de coco is a traditional Yucatecan dessert, containing coconut and sweet potato.
- Sweet potato
- Ground coconut
- Bake or steam sweet potato until soft, then mash it.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, and water over medium-low heat to make a syrup.
- Combine the sweet potato mash and sugar syrup.
- Mix in ground coconut until it forms a workable dough.
- Form dough into balls or other shapes and serve.