- Combine lemon juice, honey, and salt in a gallon-size zip-top bag. Add pork chops, take as much air out as possible, and seal bag. Refrigerate 24 hours.
- Take pork out of marinade. Using a narrow boning knife, make an incision in the side of the chop until you hit bone. Sweep the knife up and make the hole slightly larger. Repeat with remaining pork chops. Using a bagel slicer helps to stabilize the chops while cutting.
- Place the apple stuffing inside a gallon size zip top plastic bag. Snip a small hole in the corner. Place snipped corner inside incision in one of the pork chops. Squeeze to dispense. Dispense about 2 tbsp into each pork chop.
- Once all pork has been stuffed, massage the chop rub into both sides of each chop. Set aside.
- Quickly lube grill with the oiled towel. Grill pork over high heat 2 minutes, then rotate 90° and cook for another 2 minutes to get good grill marks. Flip and repeat 1 more time.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 7 minutes. Serve.