Cookbook:Apple Parsnip Soup
|Apple Parsnip Soup|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
This is a nice soup to make. It tastes good both hot and cold.
- Chop up the onions, and sauté them in a pot with the olive oil until the onions are golden.
- Chop up the apples, the carrot, and the parsnip, and put them into the pot.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon.
- Put the water, the nutmeg, the soup mix (if you are using the soup mix), and the juice from the lemon into the pot.
- Cook for one hour, or until the carrots are soft.
- Put the soup into a blender, and blend it up until it is smooth; there should not be any lumps in it.
- Serve cold or hot!