Cookbook:Apple Parsnip Soup
This is a nice soup to make. It tastes good both hot and cold.
- Chop up the onions, and saute them in a pot with the olive oil until the onions are golden
- Chop up the apples, the carrot, and the parsnip, and put them into the pot
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon
- Put the water, the nutmeg, the soup mix (if you are using the soup mix), and the juice from the lemon into the pot
- Cook for one hour, or until the carrots are soft
- Put the soup into a blender and blend it up until it is smooth: there should not be any lumps in it
- Serve cold or hot!