- 1 reusable organic cotton produce bag (optional)
- Rub the Country Roast Chicken Seasoning under the skin of the chicken. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Tie the chicken's legs together and wing tips under the back with butcher's twine.
- Heat garlic in a microwave on low for 6 minutes.
- In this step, work quickly. If using a bag, place garlic in and stuff it in the cavity. If not, just stuff it in.
- Coat chicken with olive oil. Place herbs in the bottom of a roasting pan and put lemon slices on top.
- Put chicken breast side up on top and bake in an oven for 45 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
- Turn the temperature up to 425°F (220°C) and bake for 45 more minutes or until the internal temperature in both the thigh and breast reaches 165°F (75°C) and the juices run clear.
- Let rest for 10 minutes and serve.