< Ada Programming | Libraries
The following Libraries help you store and manage objects inside container classes:
- Booch Components
- the most complete of all container class libraries (at least when used with AdaCL, Ada Class Library).
- AdaCL, Ada Class Library
- A Booch Components extension pack for storing indefinite objects.
- Build on the C++ STL and therefore very easy to learn for C++ developers.
- Proof of concept for Ada.Containers
- This language feature is only available from Ada 2005 on.
- Stephe's Ada Library
- dynamic arrays, lists, trees