Wikijunior:How Things Work/Authors
If you have made contributions to this Wikibook and would like to have formal credit for being an author, please add your name to the list below:
- User:Alexander Winifred Contributed greatly to the Rockets article, including but not limited to creating the section 'The Future of Rockets', created diagrams, and sourced images for the article.
- Rob Horning Proposed and started book
- Chris Brown Wrote section on Air conditioning and Refrigeration
- User:SBJohnny Interested in the project, particularly adding sections on the history of the machines, and how things were done before the machines were invented.
- User:Delita2002 Wrote a little on the wheel, and may continue to add more.
- User:Mcgill Making some illustrations. Started with laser.
- Ferretinator Some information on microwave ovens.
- User:jamtexas Created the entry on "Time".
- User:RT Jones Wrote Binary section and intend to continue commentary from the veiw point of a child.
- User:buddpaul Performed general proofreading, typo corrections, generic editing to provide terse language when warranted
- Palmtree3000 Just general work on the pages
- Whoop whoop pull up Worked on a few entries, especially "Light Bulb".
- Swat --- Improved a few topics and will continue improving this Wikibook.
- Brownlowe.2: Worked on the Flush Toilets article and doing more including simplifying things for the young ones
- Red-back spider Improved sections and made a how-it-works article, "Sewing Machines"