Description from the Study DesignEdit
Twelve options are available for selection in Area of Study 2. Each option is based on a different observation of the physical world. One option is to be selected by the student from the following:
- What are stars?
- Is there life beyond Earth’s Solar System?
- How do forces act on the human body?
- How can AC electricity charge a DC device?
- How do heavy things fly?
- How do fusion and fission compare as viable nuclear energy power sources?
- How is radiation used to maintain human health?
- How do particle accelerators work?
- How can human vision be enhanced?
- How do instruments make music?
- How can performance in ball sports be improved?
- How does the human body use electricity?
In This Area of StudyEdit
Comments about this Area of StudyEdit
Comments to come.