Using Your Dealer Management System/Reynolds and Reynolds/Inventory Report< Using Your Dealer Management System | Reynolds and Reynolds
Reynolds Era system does not have the ability to pull hybrid new-used reports. The Dealermade suggested report to extract inventory is:
Typically you'll want to always have your query look like
FIELD CONDITION VALUE AND/OR SERIAL# ''NOT EQUAL'' "" AND *** as of Third Quarter of 2009 the CONDITION FIELD OPERANDS have been deprecated and are now the following GREATER THAN IS NOW: > LESS THAN IS NOW: < GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO IS NOW: >= LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO IS NOW: <= EQUAL TO IS NOW: = NOT EQUAL TO IS NOW: #
The wildcard syntax for EraLink is kind of esoteric. Appending ] (wild to the right) or [ (wild to the left), will result in a wildcard. Match all stock numbers that begin with an L
STOCK#-RIGHT EQUAL L] OR
1: In-stock 9: On-Order
SERIAL#;MILES;STOCK#;LIST PRICE;DAYS IN STOCK;MODEL NUMBER;COLOR/TRIM;EXTERIOR COLOR CODE;INTERIOR COLOR CODE;MFR PKG CODE;FACT ACCESSORY CODES;CODED COST;WHEEL BASE CODE;
SERIAL#;MILES;STOCK # - LEFT;LIST PRICE;MODEL NUMBER (10);COLOR/TRIM;COLOR CODE;EXTERIOR COLOR CODE;INTERIOR COLOR CODE;VEHICLE TRIM;DLR ACCESSORY CODE;CERTIFICATION NO.;CODED COST
- CODED COST
- Per Reynolds definition do not take anything less than X amount (preferred method for handling special price)
- This can be thought of as special price, or internet price.
- MEMO LN 1
- This field is also often internet price. Though it can be either.
- MEMO LN 2
- This field is always a MEMO field.
- TRIM (not available for new inventory)
- You'll have to dedicate a user defined field in screen 4167 -- pulled as VU
^ Current as of: 29 NOV 2007.