The dance of Bukovyna is quick, lively, and features intricate footwork. It is influenced by the dances of Moldavia, which it borders.
- Basic and Common Steps
- This section identifies steps that form the foundation of this regional style of dance, and which may be performed by both men and women (boys and girls).
- Steps for Men and Boys
- This section identifies steps that are only performed by men and boys.
- Steps for Women and Girls
- This section identifies steps that are only performed by women and girls.
- Steps for Couples or Groups
- This section identifies steps that require two or more dancers.
- Sample Choreography
- This section provides sample choreography which may be used by dance groups wishing to perform a dance that is characteristic of this region.