This template can be used to add a navigation bar to "assessment by topic" category pages that follow the naming convention "Category: importance-importance topic pages" (e.g. Category:Top-importance history pages) in order to facilitate navigation between the various assessment class categories for that topic. By default, the template will also add the category to the parent categories "Topic pages by importance" (e.g. History pages by importance) and "importance-importance pages" (e.g. Top-importance pages).
- topic - set so that your category is, e.g. "High-priority topic pages"
- priority - should be one of top, high, mid, low, NB, or Unknown
- sort (optional) - the key you want to use to sort the category in its parent Category:Foo-priority pages
- parent (optional) - set so that your priority categories are subcategories of "parent pages by priority". If not defined, defaults to topic.
- impn (optional) - for projects that use other words instead of "priority", for example "importance". Defaults to "priority".