Customer Discovery Process Summary
Through the Customer Discovery Process, information and responses were analyzed on a weekly basis that provided TTIN.com meaningful insight to making the recruitment website more efficient and effective to not only the Athletes, but the Sponsors and Sports Organisations as well.
The main feedback received was regarding:
- The cost and free trial period of the service.
- Further development and understanding of the customer segments; Professional Athletes in particular.
- The determination that additional funds need to be allocated to less developed sporting countries.
From the aforementioned feedback, week by week, TTIN.com continued to revised and update the Business Model Canvas to reflect the customers' comments.
TTIN.com understands that while the 30 interviews conducted over the 4 week period was very beneficial to the development of the recruitment website service, more research still need to be conducted.
The next steps TTIN.com will be taking regarding the Customer Discovery Process are as follows:
- Continue to gain feedback from amateur and professional athletes.
- Begin the Customer Discovery Process towards Sponsors. Get a better understanding of the types of personal customizations and specifics they would appreciated from TTIN.com
- Begin the Customer Discovery Process towards Sports Organisations. Get a better understanding of the types of personal customizations and specifics they would appreciated from TTIN.com
Once the above 3 step are completed and the data and responses are analzyed, TTIN.com feels a strong foundation and understanding of all customer segments and value propositions will exist; thus making it a possible time to test out the website.
All in all, this 4 week Customer Discovery Process was exciting and advantageous to the progress of TTIN.com. Only time and additional Customer Discovery will tell what the final product / service TTIN.com will become.
TTIN.com is optimistic about the future and the possibility of assisting High School, College, Amateur and Professional Athletes reach and exceed their goals throughout their sporting careers.