(Redirected from Programming:PHP)
Setup and Installation
- Setup and Installation
- Uses of PHP
Note: Before contributing, check out the discussion page. How to write your examples.
Learning the Language
- This section is about things that are important for any type of PHP development. Useful for a PHP programmer of any level.
- Beginning with "Hello World!"
- Nuts and Bolts
- Commenting and Style
- Comparison operators
- Control structures
- PHP Include Files
- Integration Methods (HTML Forms, etc.)
- Regular expressions
- Advanced PHP includes high level programming and PHP techniques designed to make PHP even more useful and powerful.
Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Why Templating
- Smarty templating system
- Flat Frog
- Configuration: Register Globals
- SQL Injection Attacks
- Building a secure user login system
- Cross Site Scripting Attacks (XSS)
- Secure HTTP headers