Intro to Pokémon ContestsEdit
Do you want something for your Secret Base? Maybe you want to up your Pokémon's Stats? Or do you just want a fun minigame to play with friends? Try these out!
Contests are only available in:
- Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald for Game Boy Advance line.
- Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum for the Nintendo DS line. (Called Super Contests)
- Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS and 2DS line.
Ribbons and contest moves are typically retained even when transferred to games without contests.
These treats are made using a Berry Blender. In Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, I think talking to a certain person in Slateport will get you the Pokeblock Case. In addition to upping Contest Stats, they also lure Pokemon to feeders in the Safari Zone.
You can blend with computer players, or you can link up and blend with your friends. The BERRY MASTER is east of Mauville (you need surf), and him and his wife provide good berries for Pokeblocks. Outside are many BERRY PATCHES for growing berries. The BLEND MASTER can make the best Pokéblocks with his "Megaberries" (you can get them too, from the Berry Master's Wife) such as the mega-sour Belue Berry and your normal berries.
- Spicy = Increase Coolness
- Dry = Increase Beauty
- Sweet = Increase Cuteness
- Bitter = Increase Smartness
- Sour = Increase Toughness
These Contest Stats help in the preliminary rounds of contests.
| This page or section is an undeveloped draft or outline.
You can help to develop the work, or you can ask for assistance in the project room.