PlanoTse Handbook for Job Search Automation/Data Item Types
Data Item Types edit
In PlanoTse, data items and data holders are the same thing. All data item types available in PlanoTse are listed below.
- Contact - Sample use shown in an image on this page
- Domain - See Domains & Directories
- Note - Sample use shown in an image on this page
- Quest - Sample use shown in an image on this page
- Webpage - Sample use shown in a procedure on this page
Data Item Collection edit
The plural form of a data item type is called a data item collection.
Data Item Attributes edit
Values attached to data items are called data attributes. An attribute available in all data items, regardless of their item type, is called a standard data item attribute. The page, Data Item Attributes, lists all possible standard attributes for each data item in PlanoTse.