PlanoTse Handbook for Job Search Automation/Data Direction
When you buy some medication, you should find its directions on the label. Direction here means information as to when and how to take your medication. In PlanoTse, data direction means information as to when and how to handle your data.
Data direction has two distinct parts: the name and the body. The body of the direction often contains a sequence of steps. Data direction is a standard attribute for every data item, also known as data holder, in PlanoTse. This means that, when you open and see the content of a data item, you can see the name of its direction as well as the Steps button, a way to access the body of its direction. While editing a data item, you can press its Steps button and see a squence of steps as the body of its direction.
The body of data direction can contain PlanoTseScript for execution on demand. While editing a data item, you can press its Run button to execute its PlanoTseScript source code.
The following steps show you how and where to place the HTML for your ordered list in a PlanoTse data holder:
- From the main menu select the command [File » New » Note] to create a new Note data item.
- Enter My First Note as the title of your Note.
- Press the Steps in your Note holder, see the image below.
- Place the HTML for your ordered list in the Steps window.
- Press the button [Save & Close].
- Press the Steps again and review your HTML source code.