This book currently consists of a proposal for a collaboratively-authored, open-licensed tertiary-level introduction to the field of outdoor education. If you want to join in, great - Be bold! See also outdoor education (Wikipedia) and outdoor education (Wikiversity).
Table of contents
Feel free to add extra chapters (or headings within chapters) which you would like to read or contribute to. All ideas are welcome, although they will get restructured as the book develops:
How to help
- Create a user account (top right).
- Be bold and start fleshing out possible content on the book's main page, or create sub-pages for specific content.
- Add any discussion, ideas, questions, etc. to the book's discussion page (by editing it - top middle)
- If you want to learn wiki then try help.
- If you are teaching an outdoor education unit to trainees, this book could really do with some student-authored content being posted here! Contact Jtneill if you want a hand to set up such a learning/assessment exercise.
- Related books
- Outdoor Education (Google Group)
- Outdoor Education (TeacherTube)
Knapp,C.E.(2005).The "I-thou" relationship, place-based education, and aldo leopold. Journal of experiential education, 27(3), p.277~285.