Knowledge Patterns/Process< Knowledge Patterns
- Identify Key Contributors
- Discuss Structure - volumes and chapters
- Plan the work of the Key Contributors
- Collect Quotes and References
- Collect Stories of Learning and Case Studies of knowledge transfer via patterns (in and across disciplines)
- Design Figures - including icons, images and illustrations (on-going)
- Weave together contributions into volumes
- When a volume looks to have a solid collection of sections and chapters, drive the process more proactively to complete the volume and publish a "milestone" snapshot.
- etc. (recursively for each volume, chapter, ...) (on-going).