IB Psychology/Research Methodology/Qualitative Research Methodology
Qualitative research methodology focuses on the observational area of psychological research.
Qualitative Research MethodologyEdit
- Theory and Practice in Qualitative Research
- TPQR1: Distinguish between qualitative and quantitative data.
- TPQR2: Explain strengths and limitations of a qualitative approach to research.
- TPQR3: To what extent can findings be generalised from qualitative studies?
- TPQR4: Discuss ethical considerations in qualitative research.
- TPQR5: Discuss sampling techniques appropriate to qualitative research.
- TPQR6: Explain effects of participant expectations and researcher bias in qualitative research.
- TPQR7: Explain the importance of credibility in qualitative research.
- TPQR8: Explain the effect of triangulation on the credibility/trustworthiness of qualitative research.
- TPQR9: Explain reflexivity in qualitative research.
- Case Studies