Indian dreams (ru. Индийские сны) — a book by the Russian traveler Viktor Pinchuk, who visited several continents, practicing non-standard methods.
The literary work in the genre of travel notes tells the story of the author’s two-week trip to India.
- Year of publication: 2020.
- Number of pages: 40.
- Illustrations: the author.
- Color of illustrations: black and white.
- Color tab: 4 pages (7 photos).
- Language of publication: Russian.
- Genre: journalism, travel essays.
- Topics: country studies.
- Continents: Asia.
- Style: artistic publicism.
- Designed: for a wide range of readers.
- Where published: Simferopol.
- Additional data: ISBN 978-5-9909912-5-5.
Now, when there are fifty-plus countries behind, the second independent (without the help of travel agencies) trip abroad is perceived by me differently: two weeks — a trifle against the background of half-yearly hobo tours. But if the first step had not been taken, there would have been no continuation... The choice is not accidental: there are places on the map of the world that every traveler should visit... Mug and bowl — in a backpack, mess of hopes, expectations and uncertainty — in the head. Forward!
Hostel in Surat
- "Edition card in the Russian State Library". search.rsl.ru (in Russian). Retrieved April 23, 2023.