Hobo tourism/Around the world with empty pockets
About the project Edit
Each issue was dedicated to a specific country; the participant of the travel show, answering the questions of the presenters of the program "Morning" (a part of which was this project), live, without preparation told about the intricacies of journeys in the format of a bum tour: about accommodation, meals, the extreme situations that have been experienced, touching upon, in addition to the above, other topics related to long trips and expeditions around the planet.
From October 2014 to November 2015, 13 TV stories were aired, of which only eleven can be seen on the official website of the TV company: the first and second issues were created at the time when the Internet video posting of the TV and Radio Company "Crimea" was just planned.
Instuctional value Edit
The video material is intended for optional viewing as part of familiarization with the course of the textbook "Hobo Tourism".
Plots give an additional idea about the subject being studied and, to some extent, can serve as video lessons.
- The plot about the winter bum tour to Japan (aired on 6. 10. 2014)
- The plot about visiting one of the most dangerous and not very tourist countries of the world — Afghanistan (aired 13. 10. 2014)
- The plot about Sumatra Island, one of the five visited during the trip to Indonesia (aired on 27. 10. 2014)
- The plot "Egypt without pyramids" (aired 10. 11. 2014)
- The plot of West Malaysia (aired on 17. 11. 2014)
- The plot anout Zambia (aired on 24. 11. 2014)
- Review report on the trip, which included 12 countries of Latin America (aired on 29. 06. 2015)
- The plot about Cuba — the island of freedom (aired 06. 07. 2015)
- A plot about Uganda, one of the poorest countries in Africa (aired on 13. 07. 2015)
- The plot is about Guatemala, a Central American country, where the structures of Mayan architecture have survived (aired 03. 11. 2015)
- The story of the tribes of Kenya, their traditions and ethnic dress (aired on 30. 11. 2015)
- Freeze frame from the television story about Afghanistan
- Freeze frame from the television story about Uganda
- Freeze frame from the television story about Kenian tribes
- Freeze frame from the television story about Cuba
- Freeze frame from the television story about Egypt
- Freeze frame from the television story about Guatemala