||This book was last edited on 6 December 2016, and is still under heavy construction.
Content that is added is likely to be moved/deleted/edited significantly in a short amount of time. All Wikibookians with knowledge in this subject are welcome to help out. You can remove this tag when the book has become more mature.
The following is a list of notable easy to learn Children's songs to be played on the guitar. Some of the items link to the different informal chords to specific songs which represent many different authors' own interpretations of the original songs. Most of the chords on the list are relatively easy to learn, and would be a great start for novice guitar players whom are interested in improving their playing abilities.
The technical difficulty and skill level required to play each of the songs is defined with a star rating system:
Popular English Children's songsEdit
- Spongebob Squarepants theme
- Spongebob Squarepants - Best Day Ever
- Thomas the Tank Engine theme
- Dora the Explorer theme
- Transformers theme
- The Chipmunks and the Chipettes - Girls of Rock and Roll
- Chicken Dance
Popular German Children's songsEdit
- Schlaf, Kindlein, Schlaf (Sleep, Baby, Sleep)
- Ein Männlein steht im Walde (A Little Man Stands Under A Tree)
- Hänschen klein (Little Hans)
- Bi-ba-butzemann (Bi-Ba-Bogeyman)
- Alle Vögel sind schon da (All The Birds Are Already There)
- Der Kuckuck und der Esel (The Cuckoo and the Donkey)
- Fuchs, du hast die Gans gestohlen (Fox, You've Stolen the Goose)