- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and fill muffin pan with liners.
- Mix fluid and dry Ingredients separate and whisk them together after.
- Fill the liners ~75% full, and let them bake for 22–24 minutes.
- Let them cool completely anyway, before you free them.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate and soy cuisine together for topping. This mixture should be smooth. Cool slightly.
- Carve a little cone out of the center of each muffin. Fill the cavity with fruit or nougat or marzipan to give your cupcake a little heart. Replace the cutout cone on top.
- Top the muffins with the chocolate topping and some sliced nuts.
Notes, tips, and variations
- You can substitute strawberry soy yogurt for the vanilla soy yogurt.
- Silicone cupcake liners work better than paper ones.