Cookbook:Pasta with Corn and Tuna
From the contributing author:
"I invented this recipe for children and vegetarians as it combines ingredients that they seem to love. It is also excruciatingly easy to make, and it's very tasty. The ingredients, all "good" ingredients, can normally be obtained in any food outlet—not necessarily a supermarket—so it is good for "last minute" and, lastly, it needs only one pan to cook."
For 4 people:
- Put the pasta on to boil in copious amounts of water with a little salt and a drop of olive oil added.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the rest of the ingredients.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain through a colander and add to the bowl.
- Stir through, so that everything becomes well coated.
- Serve immediately.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- This dish is equally delicious as a cold pasta salad, so make plenty of it for lunch, and have it cold for dinner.
- Please bear in mind that Italians will always thoroughly mix up the pasta and the sauce in a large bowl before serving.