Cookbook:Egg White Carrot Brownies
(Redirected from Cookbook:Carrot Brownies White Egg)
|Egg White Carrot Brownies|
- Beat the egg whites while pouring sugar gradually until stiff.
- Stir in the flour and mix well.
- Add the carrots, lemon peel, walnuts, melted chocolate and melted butter. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into the a greased baking pan. Bake at 350˚F until cooked through.
- Once cool, cut into pieces and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Notes, tips, and variationsEdit
- Be cautious of overcooking, brownies may be dry if overcooked.