||Please share your thoughts about whether to keep this book at Wikibooks.
Maintain this notice so this book can receive a fair review and people have time to boldly address reasonable concerns through concrete improvements. Remove or replace this notice after discussion concludes and a community decision is made. Please also consider notifying the primary contributors on their discussion page with
One of the major defining characteristics of a nation, and, arguably, a world, is philosophy. Philosophy comes from many sources, but usually there are people looked up to as "philosophers," or lovers of knowledge. There are few well-known modern-day philosophers, but some of the better known and recent ones include Mohandas Gandhi and Albert Einstein. However, you are not interested in the philosophers of this world — you want to create your own philosophy. To do this, you must first understand how philosophy comes about.
Table of contentsEdit
- First, understand what makes up Philosophy.
- Next, we'll cover the various branches of philosophy.
- Then, we'll cover some interesting schools of philosophy.
- Now you've got a complete round shot in almost everything philosophical, we'll shoot up history.
- Finally, we'll round off with some topics in philosophy.
||This book is an undeveloped draft or outline.
You can help to develop the work, or you can ask for assistance in the project room.