College Survival Guide/Testing for College Credit
This part of the book is directed more toward United States students. However, there may be tests in which other students of different regions may take.
Make sure the credits you obtain are accepted by the institution you plan on going to before you acquire them.
- Some High School courses, such as AP classes, allow you to gain college credit.
- Some tests like the CLEP let you test out of classes.
- Some Colleges offer classes can be taken while in high school at subsidized rates.
- Some online course platforms offer college credit through an accredited partner institution. One such platform is edX, which was founded by Harvard and MIT. Be wary of fraudulent programs and degree mills while looking online. Always check accreditation.
External Links edit
- "About Us". edX. Retrieved 19 December 2020.