Category:Book:Ada Programming/Representation attributes
Ada programming language -> Ada programming
The representation attributes are those specifiable attributes that can be used in representation clauses to specify those properties of a type or object that the compiler needs to know before being able to generate any code.
See also the related category operational attributes, representation pragmas, and the chapter about representation clauses.
Pages in category "Book:Ada Programming/Representation attributes"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Ada Programming/Attributes/'Access
- Ada Programming/Attributes/'Address
- Ada Programming/Attributes/'Adjacent
- Ada Programming/Attributes/'Compose
- Ada Programming/Attributes/'Fraction
- Ada Programming/Attributes/'Machine Emax
- Ada Programming/Attributes/'Machine Emin
- Ada Programming/Attributes/'Machine Mantissa
- Ada Programming/Attributes/'Machine Radix
- Ada Programming/Attributes/'Aft
- Ada Programming/Attributes/'Alignment