You will learn ... / Te a zesko ...Edit
- Simple sentences (who are you ?, what are you doing ?, ...)
- Simple vocabulary
- Simple conversation (Greetings, 'How are you' etc.)
- How to talk about yourself and others
- How to ask questions
For help in pronouncing Breton words: Breton pronunciation
Using TPR tools, we introduce a few actions (verbs).
Listen to the file several times while acting as shown BEFORE you listen to the following file:
Ex 1: QuizEdit
Go to the overall quiz.
Ex 2: Memory trainingEdit
Write out the Breton words, section by section as follows:
- Have 2 columns, clearly separated, and write Breton and English.
- Then cover up one column (eg. English) with paper and write the corresponding words on the paper.
- Then try it the other way round, cover up the Breton, and write out the words using the English as cues. This will be a little bit more difficult.
- Repeat all this after an interval, the more you do it the easier you will remember the words.
If you want to add words to this page, please make sure you put them into a sentence in Lesson 2 wherever you can.