Bartending/Cocktails/Irish Car Bomb< Bartending | Cocktails
- Pour Guinness into the pint glass.
- Pour Baileys into the shot glass and, without mixing, pour Jameson into the shot glass.
- When ready to drink, drop the shot glass into the pint, and be mindful of spilling.
- When the Baileys mixes with the beer it will begin to curdle very quickly, requiring the drink to be consumed promptly.
- It is sometimes considered improper to order this drink in an Irish establishment. Some United States bars refuse to sell it, and it is not sold in Ireland.