Automobile Repair/Nissan/Maxima (4th Generation)/How to Reprogramming Keyless entry< Automobile Repair | Nissan | Maxima (4th Generation)
If for some reason you keyless entry stops working for so reason or if you just lost you keyless entry remote and had to buy a new one. You might have to reprogram your remote.
- Your car key
- Your new or old keyless remote
- Get in your car and lock the doors.
- insert and remove you key from the ignition 6 times in 7-10 seconds.
- Your hazard lights will blink twice, put you key in the ignition and turn it to ACC (the one that only turns the radio on).
- Now push the lock button on the keyless entry, your hazard lights will blink again.
- Remove key and unlock drivers door, your keyless should now work.