||This book is an undeveloped draft or outline.
You can help to develop the work, or you can ask for assistance in the project room.
The goal of this book is to create an open and freely editable manual and training guide for Autodesk Inventor.
Autodesk Inventor is a geometric modeling program that is used in Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) and is commonly used to teach students engineering principals in the PLTW curriculum.
- Creating parts and assemblies from scratch
- Editing parts and assemblies using the history tree
- Placing Components
- Content Centre
- Assembly-level features
- Placing Views
- Creating new view types based on sketches
- annotating, detailing, BOMs, revisions
Topics to be included:
- Derived parts and assemblies
- Presentation files
- 3D sketching
- Skeleton Modeling techniques