Applied Science BTEC Nationals/Forum
How to use the forumEdit
- Please add comment to the discussion part of this page - use the tab at the top of this page to see the discussion
- Use the + tab at the top of the page to start a new topic.
- Alternatively, use edit at the top of the page to add your own comments. To start a new topic use == to make a new heading and == to finish it i.e. ==heading==
- To add your name and the time of your comment, use ~~~~ which wikimedia automatically converts to your name and the date.
- If you are a registered user, you can watch the page and your watchlist will note the most recent addition to the forum.
- It is polite to leave comments as they are once they have been posted. Tidying and editing posts to talkpages is discouraged.
Ewen 07:10, 23 November 2007 (UTC)