Applied Science AQA/Instructions
Once you've clicked on edit...
There are two different ways to edit:Edit
- visual, which is a bit like word...
- source, which is more like coding, but gives you more detailed control
... if you mess up, you have three options:Edit
- look at the source code on another page and see if you can fix it
- delete everything, go to the template page and copy the code over, then re-start
- post a help message on the table on the contents page; sit by the edge of the road and wait for assistance
Basic Editing SuggestionsEdit
Click on edit
Writing Portfolio PagesEdit
Don't give pupils the answer - i.e. stuff that they will be tempted to copy and paste. Rather advise them on how to approach a task.