Annotated Republic of China Laws/Copyright Act/Article 90-8
|←Article 90-7||Copyright Act
Republic of China (Taiwan) Law
Newly adopted and promulgated on 2009-05-13Edit
|Wikisource has original text related to:|
- Article 90-8
- A search service provider shall not be liable for damages for infringement of the copyright or plate rights of another by a user of its service if the service provider—
- 1. does not have knowledge that the searched or linked information may be infringing;
- 2. does not receive a financial benefit directly attributable to the infringing activity of the user; and
- 3. responds expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the allegedly infringing content or related information upon notification by a copyright holder or plate rights holder of the alleged infringement by the user of the service provider.
Annotated by WikibooksEdit
- "Copyright Act: Article 90-8". Laws & Regulations Database of The Republic of China. Ministry of Justice (Taiwan). 2014-01-22. http://law.moj.gov.tw/ENG/LawClass/LawSearchNo.aspx?PC=J0070017&DF=&SNo=90.8. Retrieved 2016-11-24.