Annotated Republic of China Laws/Copyright Act/Article 90-6
|←Article 90-5||Copyright Act
Republic of China (Taiwan) Law
Newly adopted and promulgated on 2009-05-13Edit
|Wikisource has original text related to:|
- Article 90-6
- A caching service provider shall not be liable for damages for infringement of the copyright or plate rights of another by a user of its service if—
- 1. the service provider does not make any modification to the cached information；
- 2. when the person who made the original information available subsequently update, deletes, or blocks access to it, the cached information is done in the same way as a result of an automatic technical process; and
- 3. the service provider responds expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the allegedly infringing content or related information upon notification by a copyright holder or plate rights holder of the alleged infringement by the user of the service provider.
Annotated by WikibooksEdit
- "Copyright Act: Article 90-6". Laws & Regulations Database of The Republic of China. Ministry of Justice (Taiwan). 2014-01-22. http://law.moj.gov.tw/ENG/LawClass/LawSearchNo.aspx?PC=J0070017&DF=&SNo=90.6. Retrieved 2016-11-24.