Annotated Republic of China Laws/Act of Criteria on Raise of Fines
|Act of Criteria on Raise of Fines
Abolished Republic of China (Taiwan) Law
Article 2 was amended then deleted. Articles 4 and 6 were amended.
Article 1 Where the law provides for the imposition of a fine, the amount of such fine as specified therein may be raised by two to ten times thereof, unless the amount of such fine or the multiplication thereof is specified by law at a specific rate, in which case such amount or multiplication shall apply.
Article 2 (later amended then deleted)
Article 3 The law providing for the raise of fines and the times by which fines shall be raised under this Act shall be established by the competent yuan of the government.
Article 4 (later amended)
Article 5 The provision of Article 1 hereof with respect to the times by which a fine may be raised shall be inapplicable to laws enacted after this Act undergoes amendment; nor is said article applicable to any law promulgated prior to amendment made to this Act, whereby the amount of fine specified therein has been changed after amendment made this Act or the amount of fine specified therein remains unchanged notwithstanding that an overall revision has been made to such law.
Article 6 (later amended)
Annotated by WikibooksEdit
- "Act of Criteria on Raise of Fines: Legislative History". Laws & Regulations Database of The Republic of China. Ministry of Justice (Taiwan). 2017-12-29. http://law.moj.gov.tw/ENG/LawClass/LawHistory.aspx?PCode=I0030003. Retrieved 2018-01-07.
- Promulgated on Janiuary 9, 1970
- Promulgated on June 24, 1983
- Promulgated on May 6, 1991
- effective July 1, 2006
- "Act of Criteria on Raise of Fines: Legislative History". Laws & Regulations Database of The Republic of China. Ministry of Justice (Taiwan). As amended on February 5, 1993. http://law.moj.gov.tw/Eng/news/news_detail.aspx?id=39. Retrieved 2018-01-07.