Anatomy and Physiology of Animals/Classification/Test Yourself Answers< Anatomy and Physiology of Animals | Classification
1a) Re-write this scientific name for an animal correctly: trichosurus Vulpecula.
- Trichosurus vulpecula or Trichosurus vulpecula
1b) Can you find out what this animal is?
- The animal is a possum
2. Rearrange these groups from the biggest to the smallest:
a) cars | diesel cars | motor vehicles | my diesel Toyota | transportation
- transportation | motor vehicles | cars | diesel cars | my diesel Toyota
b) class | species | phylum | genus | order | kingdom | family | breed
- kingdom | phylum | class | order | family | genus | species | breed
3. Is a rabbit a rodent?
- No – it is in the order Lagomorpha, not Rodentia. It is a lagomorph!