Advanced Mathematics for Engineers and Scientists
This book has been moved from its previous location as the wikibook Partial Differential Equations, it is currently under significant re-design to tune the material to the needs of engineers and scientists.
An all-in-one Printable Version is available. Partial differential equations may hurt your eyes and a computer monitor doesn't help, so printing is recommended.
Introductory Topics and Techniques
- Parallel Plate Flow: Easy IC
- Parallel Plate Flow: Realistic IC
- Change of Variables
- The Laplacian and Laplace's Equation
- Introduction and Classifications
- Vector Spaces: Mathematic Playgrounds
- Details and Applications of Fourier Series